General Education Transfer Course Equivalency Guide
This guide will help you determine how your course(s) will transfer to Edgewood College. We will continue to update this guide as new courses are approved for transfer credit. After you have been admitted, an official evaluation of your transfer credits will be completed and mailed to you. How to get the most out of this guide:
1. Search by course ID (number)-Use a 6 number course ID with a hyphen in the middle. Example: 801-202
2. Search by Course Name-You must have the complete and correct name for this search to be helpful.
3. Search by TAGS (General Education Requirements)
Pick your transfer 'from' institution:
** Courses without any tags or Edgewood Equivalents will transfer as elective credit only
Edgewood College accepts transfer credits for any Regionally Accredited Institution.
- A maximum of 64 credits can be transferred from 2-year campuses and junior colleges.
- Courses taken with a grade of D or lower do not transfer.
- Any code under Edgewood Equivalent, that does not identify a course name and number, has been determined as elective credits towards a specific major or minor.