Elementary aged students working with an instructor.
- Professional Development
Sponsored by Edgewood College:
- Best Practices for Teaching ELL Students in the Classroom – August 1 & 2, 2017, 8:00am – 4:00pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus - Cosponsored with CESA 2 Learn more
- Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long supported learning community – starts October 7, 2017, 9:00am – 2:00pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus. Learn more
- Advanced Instructional Coaching Credential Program – a year–long community built upon the 1st year coaching program – starts October 7, 2017, 10:00am – 3:00pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus. Learn more
- Behavior Management Strategies for PK – 6th grade classrooms – 18–hour course on 6 Mondays & 1 Saturday – starts October 16, 2017, 4:30 – 6:30pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus. Learn more
Offered by Others:
- Baraboo Technology Academy – August 7 – 11, 2017, 8:00am – 3pm each day – Baraboo High School. Learn more.
- Literacy Intervention Trainings by WI PCL Center – 8 courses on varied weekdays, September – April, 9:00am – 3:00pm – Edgewood College Deming Way Campus. Learn more.
The ongoing professional development needs of educators, business persons, and other professionals are long recognized by Edgewood College. We are devoted to supporting collaborative efforts that aim to meet lifelong learning requirements and the desires of individuals and organizations.
Building upon a strong reputation for providing high quality continuing education, the Professional Development Program is committed to:
• partnering with organizations, associations, schools and school districts, and the community to provide high quality professional development opportunities;
• enabling educators, business persons and other professionals to fulfill ongoing personal enhancement and career goals through continued learning;
• supporting educators in meeting the Wis. Department of Public Instruction PI-34 licensing renewal and advancement requirements.
Over the years, local school districts and other educational entities, organizations and community associations have established long-term partnerships with Edgewood College to provide graduate-level credit opportunities for professional development courses.