AP Transfer/Credit for Prior Learning

Have you earned college credits while in high school or at another college or university? These may transfer Edgewood College.  

Do you have college-level knowledge and skills learned from work or other life experiences?  These may be used to earn Edgewood credits through the Credit for Prior Learning program.

Explore our website for more information, or contact us with any questions:  

admissions@edgewood.edu or (608) 663-2294