Wanting to order an official transcript? Wondering whether courses you took at a different institution will fulfill degree requirements at Edgewood College? The Registrar’s Office can help!
The Registrar's Office at Edgewood College is responsible for maintaining official academic records. This involves processing transfer credits, managing courses and registrations, processing veteran’s benefits, posting grades and degrees, and providing official and unofficial transcripts. With everything we do, we enforce the institutional academic policies created by the faculty and the institution.
Many academic policy and program related questions can be found in the institutional catalog, including:
- What is Edgewood College's grading system?
- How many commencements are there per year? How many people graduate from Edgewood College each year?
- How does academic standing, probation, and dismissal work?
- What is general education all about, and how does it work?
- What are the specific degree requirements for the program I'm interested in?
- How many different majors does Edgewood College offer?
- Are any dual degree options available?
Please visit the Registrar’s Office website for information about catalogs, ordering transcripts, academic dates and deadlines, transferring credits, and more.