Edgewood College is a Catholic college in the Dominican Tradition. Hallmarks of that tradition include:
- A commitment to teaching in the Dominican intellectual tradition, that places strong emphasis on listening, informed reflection, and engaged dialogue.
- Actions that reflect appreciation, respect and encouragement in the lifelong search for truth.
- Engagement in an educational model that reflects a community of learners.
- Attracting and retaining faculty and staff who encourage the discovery of the joy of learning and making connections.
- Engagement in the College Mission and a commitment to values of truth, compassion, justice, partnership and community. These values recognize interdependence with one another and with the world, while challenging all to build a community where reflection leads to action.
St. Joseph Chapel in Regina Hall welcomes all who are seeking a quiet, sacred space for reflection and prayer. Worship opportunities are offered several times a week during the academic year.
Sunday 11:00 am
Non-denominational, student led
Saint John's Bible
Edgewood College is is grateful for the many generous benefactors supporting the College’s acquisition of the seven volumes of the Saint John’s Bible Heritage Edition.
The Volumes are available to the College community for public display, classroom presentations, lectures, retreats, prayer and liturgical celebrations.
The mission of the Saint John’s Bible is to ignite the spiritual imagination of people around the world of all faith journeys.