An official transcript is an official copy of a student's academic history at Edgewood that includes all courses, grades, and degrees awarded.
*Transcripts are $8 per copy and are processed daily
Two Ways to Order
- Online – Preferred Method
- View a short how to order a transcript video
- Alerts and updates can be sent via email, text or check the status of your transcript order
- Payment with MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
Click below to start an online order:
Alumni, Former or Professional Development Students without Edgewood Express Log In
Still have Edgewood Express Log In Access?
Current Students or Alumni with Edgewood Express Log In
- Payment with cash or check only
Four Delivery Methods
- Secure electronic PDF delivery – Preferred Method
- Available for online orders only
- A photo id is required for transcript pickup.
- Students may authorization another individual to pick up their transcripts during the ordering process. This individual will also need a photo id at time of pick up.
- NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Available for online orders only Requests received by 10am on business days will be sent the same day
Transcript Hold Options
If ordering transcripts while currently enrolled, transcripts may be held until grades are entered or degrees are posted. Please refer to the order form for details.
Notes about Transcripts
*Transcripts will be not processed if the student has a hold on their account. If they need assistance in resolving a hold issue, please contact Edgewood Central at 608-663-4300 or email@example.com.
*Official transcripts include a school seal and the Registrar's signature. If a paper transcript is requested, it comes in a sealed envelope. Once opened, it is no longer considered official.
Unofficial Transcripts/Grade Reports
An unofficial transcript is a copy of a student's academic history at Edgewood that includes all courses, grades, and degrees awarded. It is not considered an official record and has a watermark indicating unofficial transcript.
A grade report includes courses and grades for a specific term.
For students without access to Edgewood Express, please print, sign and submit the Unofficial Transcript/Grade Report Request Form to Edgewood Central via mail, email or fax.
Still have Edgewood Express Log In Access and want to print yourself?
Edgewood Express > Courses and Registration
- select either Unofficial Academic Record or My Grades
If you have any questions, please contact Edgewood Central at 608-663-4300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.