Regina was built in 1957 as part of an expansion plan for the college. This hall carries on the original name of the school the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters established in the late 1800s, the St. Regina Academy. Regina Hall originally housed only females but is currently a co-ed dorm. This hall also holds one of Edgewood’s dining facilities, the chapel and classrooms in the basement. The 115 residents in this hall share lounge spaces with computers, kitchen, laundry room, and enjoy a beautiful lake view. Residents have access to community bathrooms on each floor in addition to the sink and vanity located in their room.
Single - Length: 11'6" Width: 7'6"
All Regina rooms conform to these floor plans with the exception of 205A/B, 207, 208 A/B, 308. Additionally, please note that the desk and closest alternate by room position. Either the desk is by the window or in the middle of the built-in storage.
Each room is set with an extra-long twin bed (36”X80”). The singles have a built-in wardrobe, closet, shelving, cabinets, desk and chair.
The majority of these rooms are singles with few exceptions. The rooms are painted white to accommodate any color scheme so painting of the rooms are not permitted. The floors are not carpeted so residents may choose to bring carpet for their rooms. Each window is also equipped with adjustable blinds.