Edgewood College is pleased to offer scholarship funding to our degree-seeking graduate students. Up to four $1,000 scholarships will be awarded for the spring semester of the 2017-18 academic year. Programs not included are ESL, Bilingual, Reading, and Social Innovation and Sustainability.
For consideration, you must apply or be currently enrolled as a degree-seeking graduate student at Edgewood College. Eligibility is based on merit and financial need. Preference is given to new students.
- Apply to Edgewood College as a degree-seeking graduate student. Use promotion code 265 when you apply, and we'll waive your $30 application fee!
- Complete the online scholarship application form.
- Upload a résumé that includes honors, school and community activities and relevant work experience.
- Since financial need is part of the consideration process, the
selection committee will consult the student Free Application for Federal
Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine individual need. The FAFSA can be
completed at www.fafsa.gov. Edgewood College’s Title IV
School Code is 003848. If you have questions about filing the FAFSA, please
contact Edgewood Central at 608-663-4300.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted online no later than Monday, January 1, 2018 by 11:59 p.m.
Note: You must be admitted into your program by Friday, January 5, 2018 to be considered for the scholarship.