From Start to Finish
Complete Your Degree at Edgewood College.
We've got you covered-- Start to Finish.
If you find yourself among the 41% of adults who never finished your bachelor's degree, we understand that going back to school might sound overwhelming. It's daunting to research your choices to find the one that fits your life.
You're thinking it's important to earn your bachelor's degree, but you may be worried about returning because of how it could impact the balance you have in your life.
We know you have a lot of questions, so let us answer them for you.
- How much will it cost?
- How many of my current credits will transfer?
- How long will it take?
- How am I going to balance school with work and life?
- What is the return on my investment for a bachelor’s degree?
We want to take away the burden of all these unanswered questions and make going back to school easier. Talk to us today to find out more.
At Edgewood College:
- You'll have your own academic and career advisor who will serve as your advocate, in and out of the classroom, from the day you walk in the door, to the day you graduate, secure your new job, or get into a graduate program.
- You’ll take classes with other adults and instructors who understand where you're coming from.
- You’ll take classes one night per week, with new classes starting every eight weeks, so you can complete your bachelor’s degree faster.
- You’ll get a support system of Edgewood College staff and students that will help you earn your degree. And those connections you make won’t stop after school is over.
- With credit for prior learning, credit transfer and affordable tuition, most returning adults pay about half the cost of students attending a traditional program.