From Start to Finish
Complete Your Degree at Edgewood College.
We've got you covered-- Start to Finish.
If you find yourself among the 41% of adults who never finished your bachelor's degree, we understand that going back to school might sound impossible. You might have stopped your degree because life got in the way, it cost too much or you weren’t getting enough out of it. Even though it’s important to earn your bachelor’s degree, you might not want to get started because you’re worried about it impacting the balance you have in your life. Or simply because it’s a daunting task to research degrees and choose one that works for you. Because, let’s be honest, there are a lot of questions you must ask yourself about your choices.
- How much will it cost?
- How many of my current credits will transfer?
- How long will it take?
- How am I going to balance school with work and life?
- What is the return on my investment for a bachelor’s degree?
We want to take away the burden of all these unanswered questions and make going back to school easier.
At Edgewood College:
- You'll have your own academic and career advisor who will serve as your advocate, in and out of the classroom, from the day you walk in the door, to the day you graduate, secure your new job, or get into a graduate program.
- You’ll take classes with other adults and instructors who understand where you're coming from.
- You’ll take classes one night per week, with new classes starting every eight weeks, so you can complete your bachelor’s degree faster.
- You’ll get a support system of Edgewood College staff and students that will help you earn your degree. And those connections you make won’t stop after school is over.
- With credit for prior learning, credit transfer and affordable tuition, most returning adults pay about the half cost of students attending a traditional program.