Undergraduate Organizational Leadership
Virtual Open House
The Organizational Behavior and Leadership program (OBL) is intended for change leaders who want to contribute to their organization’s success by improving the well-being of its most important asset: its people. The program prepares you for responsible leadership and managerial roles in a variety of organizational settings. You'll develop the conceptual and problem-solving skills that an effective leader needs to identify how behaviors and attitudes can be improved through recruitment practices, training programs and implementation of feedback systems. Completing this program will equip you with the skills, knowledge and values needed to advance your career and thrive in complex organizational management teams.
The flexible format of the Edgewood College OBL program allows you to balance work, home and school.
Are you a former College Completion student? Contact Laura Kitoi for assistance.
- Our hybrid courses are just 8 weeks long, run year-round, and are a combination of face-to-face and online learning. This innovative and flexible format allows you to begin classes when you choose and are ideal for the undergraduate student or working professional.
- Small class sizes ensure you receive individualized instruction and guidance.
- Undergraduate Certificates in Organizational Behavior and Leadership are available if you want to upgrade your leadership and management skills without committing to a full degree program.
- $87,000 median salary in 2017
- Projected growth is 5% or more over the next decade
Our graduates have taken their degrees and secured managerial and leadership roles in a variety of employment sectors, including health care, higher education, elementary and secondary education, banking, professional services, manufacturing, government, and non-profit.
Some graduates have pursued graduate study in such fields as human resources, organization development, industrial-organizational psychology, management, healthcare administration, business administration, information technology, and law.
Example careers include:
- Training and Development Manager (Median Salary: $108,250)
- Management Consultant (Median Salary: $82,450)
- Human Resources Manager (Median Salary: $110,120)
Lindsay-RommelfangerIt was a breath of fresh air. The professors always treated me as an adult and were very understanding that everyone has a busy life outside of school and that certain situations may occur which are out of your control. They are willing to work with you to ensure you don't fall behind.Lindsay Rommelfanger, BS-Org Behavior and Leadership