Operations Manager, The Family Center
Description of Job
Manages the daily operations of the outpatient mental health training center (The Family Center) under the guidance of the center’s director. Assumes responsibility for coordinating and managing internship placements, clinical records, and billing. Teaches two 3-credit courses at center (practicum).
- Execute daily administrative duties
- Support the director in the daily operations of the center to include supporting the professional image of center.
- Manage clinical records to include meeting EMR and Telehealth requirements.
- Coordinate client billing and resident invoices.
- Maintain sufficient office supplies within budgetary allowance.
- Attend meetings and participate on committees as assigned.
- Monitor internship placements
- Guide student into internship year to include assignments and scheduling.
- Manage and coordinate proper paperwork for internal and external student placements as needed and as assigned by MFT program leadership.
- Assist with intern training
- Assist center director in review and monitoring intern competencies.
- Assist center director in trainings to include “In-Service days” and group supervision.
- Teaching duties as assigned.
- Supervise students during clinical hours
- Provide individual and group supervision as assigned.
- Conduct regular evaluations of supervisees.
- Ensure interns have sufficient support around clinical records.
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- MS, MA, PhD, PsyD degree
- Licensed in Wisconsin in Marriage and Family Therapy (training license ½ complete)
- Knowledge of the various fields of family systems therapy
- Strong administrative and management skills
- 2+ years clinical experience
- 1+ years supervision of clinical staff
- AAMFT approved supervisor, equivalent, or candidate
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of field of MFT (family systems theory, foundational models)
- AAMFT Code of Ethics
- WI State standards for licensure
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective skills in administration, teaching, and supervision
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources –OMFC
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer