Lecturer - Marriage and Family Therapy
Description of Job
- Teach credit hours per semester, specifically in the MFT program
- Provide administrative development and support in collaboration with the Program Director
- Work collaboratively with the program leadership and faculty on course syllabus.
- Participate in faculty professional development.
- Communicate student concerns and needs to program leadership.
- Attend MFT program staff meetings and institution meetings as deemed necessary by the Program Director
- Supervise/advise student MFT organization
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- Must be an LMFT, fully-licensed in Wisconsin
- Must be an AAMFT Approved Supervisor or Supervisor candidate or equivalent (5 years fully-licensed)
- Must have recent experience in the MFT field, seeing clients and/or supervising
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work independently and follow a project through to completion
- Engaged member of the AAMFT
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with many types of technology, including Microsoft Office, database software, online survey tools, communication software, and electronic medical records.
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources –LMFT
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer