Application Coordinator and Office Manager
Description of Job
This dynamic position directly impacts the prospective student experience of attending Edgewood College. The Application Coordinator and Office Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate handling and reporting of student data within the Edgewood College student information systems Jenzabar EX and Slate. The Application Coordinator and Office Manager must be familiar with data entry and information systems.
- Manage the enrollment data entry processes; enforce data entry standards.
- Responsible for data exchange with internal and external stakeholders and audit of data including document imaging and data transfers.
- Supervise, hire, and train student employee(s).
- Perform daily procedures of importing files and information into application records.
- Manage automated communication series including maintenance.
- Manage and maintain all online/electronic admissions/inquiry forms.
- Assist with report organization and analyze data for use by Enrollment Management Team.
- Provide front-end services of answering general phone line, common email inbox, and other front- line communications.
- Oversee distribution admission materials, including decision letters and admit packets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2 years of customer service experience (preferred)
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines that change rapidly
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Overall Proficient skill-level in Microsoft Office, which includes: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic computer concepts
- Willingness and ability to learn new software
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources - APCO
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer