Adjunct Instructor for Human Services
Description of Job
- To plan and teach courses in a manner that facilitates student learning.
- To revise, distribute, and implement a course syllabus in alignment with the course description; this syllabus will follow Edgewood College’s syllabus template and will include course requirements and grading criteria.
- To conduct one in person office hour per week of the course.
- To maintain and submit student attendance and grading records.
- To comply with Edgewood College policies and guidelines.
Necessary Education or Work Experience
- MSW from a CSWE-accredited program is required.
- At least two years of professional social work experience is required.
- Commitment to teaching excellence is required.
- College-level instructional experience is preferred.
Questions: Please contact Patricia Egan, Human Service Program Coordinator, email@example.com.
Edgewood College, a Catholic college sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of Sinsinawa, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students. Candidates must demonstrate multicultural competence - the awareness, knowledge, and skills needed to work with others who are culturally different from self in meaningful, relevant, and productive ways. Applicants from traditionally underrepresented populations including women and racial and ethnic minorities are especially encouraged to apply. The selected candidate must actively support the mission of the College by working with faculty, staff and students to share in our core values - truth, compassion, justice, partnership, and community.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Human Resources - AHMS
1000 Edgewood College Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Equal Opportunity Employer