MSOD Admission Requirements
New students may enroll in either the fall or spring semesters. Application deadlines:
Fall - August 1
Spring - December 1
- Provide evidence of a baccalaureate or more advanced degree from a United States regionally accredited or equivalent post-secondary institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale for regular admission status. The cumulative grade point average is computed on the highest degree held at the time of application to the Edgewood College graduate program.
- Complete and submit graduate application (including $30 fee). This application is for graduate students who want to pursue a Master’s degree, certificate, or take courses as a non-degree student.
- Request that official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate academic credits received from each post-secondary institution you attended be sent directly to Edgewood College Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from college or university professors, supervisors, and/or professional colleagues who can focus on the probability of your success in graduate school. Guidelines for submitting Letters of Recommendation.
- Submit a written statement listing the reasons why you think you will be successful in graduate school; cite how specific background experiences will aid in your success as a student.
- International Students may have additional admission requirements. Learn more.